Nineteen companies contributed to the strategy and developed 6 key goals:
- Implementation of a provincial ICT Human Resource structure with appropriate staff and resources to facilitate sector communications, growth and prosperity.
- Retention of appropriately skilled and experienced ICT employees and managers in New Brunswick.
- Education of an adequate number of new ICT graduates to a job ready skill and experience level to meet evolving industry needs.
- Attraction of appropriately skilled and experienced ICT employees and managers from outside NB.
- Develop a strong positive image of the NB ICT industry with enhanced pride and esteem of sector participants and strong awareness of sector employment opportunities through enhanced sector communications.
- Ongoing professional development of experienced ICT sector employees and managers to adapt their skill sets to meet evolving industry needs.